Saturday, March 31, 2012

Rosetti Handbags

Rosetti is one of the highly celebrated names in the fashion industry. Many people often associate this name to the beautifully cheap designer handbags that are built to last for a lifetime. Well, Rosetti handbags are available for purchase anywhere in the world today. They are even highly offered online knowing that many of those who are addicted to handbags turn to the Internet for finding the worth-possessing handbags available. Today, a number of sites out there on the web are featuring Rosetti handbags for you to choose from.


Below are a few of the most featured Rosetti handbags online.


This product is currently marketed online at a discount price. Its original price is actually $35, but today it is offered as low as $13.99. So you can save for about $21.01, which is 60% of the total price. Now tell me, isn’t it great? Well, if you found that economical enough then consider this product. Note that this Rosetti handbag comes in different colors and design, but as their name implies, they are made from python skin, and this is deemed by many reviews as the perfect accessory for the women on the go. This Rosetti handbag is imported and features a rich synthetic leather exterior, metal accent on front, center apartment that is fully lined, organization pocked on the inside, zippered top, accent stitched design, as well as a solid bottom for easy, long standing.


Here’s another sets of Rosetti handbags that is truly worth purchasing. Numerous reviews have noted that this line of Rosetti handbags is sturdy enough to handle and keep every woman needs. It is also comfortable to carry and is perfect for those who love a unique, yet simply elegant style. Just like the above mentioned product, this Rosetti handbag is offered online at a discount price of $15.99, which is 54% less than its original price, which is $35. Also, it is worth noting that this Rosetti handbag is available at three different colors, including burgundy, brown and hunter. This set of Rosetti handbags is made from crocodile skin, hence its name, and it features a rich synthetic leather exterior that comes with a highly stylish design. In addition, this set of Rosetti handbags has a metal link that accents the strap, organizational pocket on the inside, and fully lined compartment. This too is imported.


Finally, here is the cheap designer handbags of Rosetti that comes with a wide opening. This product is actually built to last. It is highly noted for its wide opening center compartment that was designed for easy access. Also, just like the other mentioned Rosetti handbags, this too features a rich synthetic leather exterior, as well as a compartment that is fully lined. It also has a zippered top for secured access, and an accent stitched design. It is now offered online at a discount price, which is 50% less than the original price of $40. This price and its great features are basically what make this product truly wonderful.


Note that these above mentioned Rosetti handbags are available at BizRate.com and ShopZilla.com. So enjoy shopping and have a good time.


13 comments:

  1. Their customer service is sub par. I was given a handbag as a gift in January 2017. The handles started ripping away from the bag in October of 2017. I emailed the company on October 19, 2017. I received a response from them on March 8, 2018 "generously" informing me that they would exchange my product "within one year of purchase date." It took them 5 months to get back to me. And it put the date well past the one-year mark to return the bag. I can accept defective products but I certainly can't accept underhanded customer service practices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will never purchase another Rosetti bag. While the seams remain stable, the white interfacing used to stabile the black bag are fraying through to the front of the bag, making it appear like an old garbage sack. Obviously, the bag designers don't know fabric and what they are doing. I admit the bag was not expensive, but I expected better than this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Used my bag for only a couple of months and the tab at the connection for the handle to the bag ripped away exposing the nylon cords that keep the handle ends attached. It is not a big purse, nor do i stuff it. Very disappointing. Not a bag brand I will seek out again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really informative, thanks for sharing, to find out more collection of
    Buy leather ladies handbag

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dye on Rosetti handbags comes off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rosetti purses are poorly made. The main compartment zipper teeth fall out which then leads to the pull to rip off to one side. The only thing good about the purse was the storage area, but a canvas tote would work as well. Have had two, one as an exchange within the last six months. Do not spend good money on this brand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I disagree Rosetti is a amazing purse I have and mine for a few years now and I love it

      Delete
  7. I bought a Rosetti bag from a thrift store. It was new big and strong. I've had it for a while now and it still looks good. It's my strong everyday purse.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a Rosetti purse I got new from a thrift store. It's big and strong and I've had it for a while now. It's my everyday purse and it still looks new!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had a rosetti handbag and i love it. Very stylish goes well with everything i have. It is made well i am not easy with my purses.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a rosetti purse I got a couple years ago for Christmas and I love It so much it's a grate purse great quality

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got an almost new Rossetti purse at Goodwill and the leather is so soft and rich and it’s the right size with twisted handles. I love it and I intend to use it for years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Does anyone know if all Rosetti handbags faux leather, or are any of them geniune leather? I see some listings for used Rosettis being sold second-hand that state "leather" in the description but no "leather" labels are shown. I had two faux leather Rosetti purses years ago and both lasted about 4-5 years with daily use. I loved the design and assessibility to compartments. The only issue I had was a small ink mark (my fault) that I could not remove from my Taupe Rosetti shoulderbag.

    ReplyDelete